Guac and Chips on Harmony?

Anditoo72

2 hours ago, Anditoo72 said:

Is there anyplace to get guac and chips on Harmony? I know there is Sabor, but I hear it's a lot of food and I love just having some guac, chips and margarita for a snack some days, any Ideas?

Thank you in advance!

Don't know of anywhere but Sabor, sorry.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/21/2022 at 12:10 PM, Anditoo72 said:

Is there anyplace to get guac and chips on Harmony? I know there is Sabor, but I hear it's a lot of food and I love just having some guac, chips and margarita for a snack some days, any Ideas?

Thank you in advance!

If your itinerary includes Coco Cay you can get guacamole from the taco bar at Skipper's Grill but I'm not sure if you can bring it back on board.

On 10/15/2022 at 11:36 AM, OCSC Mike said:

Mini-Bites is my least favorite included food venue on any ship I've ever been on... and this is coming from someone who considers eating his top activity while cruising while rarely paying for specialty food so that's really saying something. 🤣

On 10/15/2022 at 11:43 AM, Ampurp85 said:

Mini bites food is the worst, I don't know how they managed to mess up simple items like that. 

one hundred percent agree. when oasis got amplified and it turned into el loco fresh, this was a GAME changer for us. now we seek out the ships that have them and strongly avoid the ones that don't. personal preference, to be sure but woooof. mini bites is definitely NOT our speed. 😅

46 minutes ago, asquared17 said:

one hundred percent agree. when oasis got amplified and it turned into el loco fresh, this was a GAME changer for us. now we seek out the ships that have them and strongly avoid the ones that don't. personal preference, to be sure but woooof. mini bites is definitely NOT our speed. 😅

I sail whatever is out of PC b/c the hour drive is just too damn convenient and El Loco Fresh is the only thing I really wish we had, especially on Indy which only has Fish N Ships (not free) besides the standard venues. I do enjoy Playmakers, but again, not free. I don't mind nearly as much on Oasis Class b/c there's Park Cafe as an additional free venue at least.