Royal Caribbean Logo Identification Luggage Tags

Neesa

I was just looking to see the amenities attached to the Diamond Plus Tier that we have just arrived at. Under "on land" it said RC Logo ID Luggage Tag. I don't believe I have even observed one of these. Is it just the luggage tag they have you print for your sailing? Also even while in a Junior Suite on the smaller ships we can visit the concierge lounge? This stands to reason why that lounge is always so packed. The Diamond Lounge on the Serenade actually seems from the various videos I've seen to be a beautiful space with possibly more windows. 

Thanks for the info!

We received them on our recent cruise on the Explorer. 

Also, regarding Diamond Plus members having access to the Concierge Lounge, please see the  update (dated 3/4/22) on the RC website. As of 3/15/22 Diamond Plus members do have access to the Concierge Lounge. Some ships have Suite Lounges and currently Diamond Plus members don't have access to those (unless they're in a suite).

On the RC homepage click on the 3 bars on the top left of the page (to the left of the RC LOGO), then click "Crown & Anchor Society", then click "View Member Benefits updates", then scroll down to "Suite & Concierge Lounges". I hope this helps.

On our recent Explorer cruises in May, we were in the Concierge Lounge prior to dinner, every evening. Happy cruising everyone!

2 hours ago, 14Terry said:

We received them on our recent cruise on the Explorer. 

Also, regarding Diamond Plus members having access to the Concierge Lounge, please see the  update (dated 3/4/22) on the RC website. As of 3/15/22 Diamond Plus members do have access to the Concierge Lounge. Some ships have Suite Lounges and currently Diamond Plus members don't have access to those (unless they're in a suite).

On the RC homepage click on the 3 bars on the top left of the page (to the left of the RC LOGO), then click "Crown & Anchor Society", then click "View Member Benefits updates", then scroll down to "Suite & Concierge Lounges". I hope this helps.

On our recent Explorer cruises in May, we were in the Concierge Lounge prior to dinner, every evening. Happy cruising everyone!

True - at least until it goes into the upcoming dry dock. The concierge in August stated that the concierge lounge (now basically a claustrophobic interior closet) would be moved to the same upper deck where the Diamond lounge and Dizzy’s are now located in the spot where Izumi is currently. It seems that all the concierge lounges will eventually be replaced by suite lounges (which is okay since the Diamond lounges usually are very similar in offerings at least for the basics).