Oasis of the Seas Miami parking

plasticmaster

1 hour ago, Villageidiot said:

I'm sailing on the Oasis in February out of Miami. There are several offsite parking alternatives with free shuttles. I'm considering Premier Cruise Parking as they offer covered parking. Offsite is about half the cost of parking at the cruise terminal. 

I still would recommend dropping off your luggage at the port first and grabbing an Uber/Lyft if you park offsite. The shuttles are what most folks complain about with respect to offsite parking in Miami.

I have another parking question.  We are cruising out of Miami in November and January.  We are full time RVers and will be driving our F350 Dually down.  Will our truck fit in the port parking garage or will we be forced to oversize?  We may be buying a small car while we are in Florida for the winter but we may not have time prior to the November cruise as we arrive in FL the weekend before the cruise.

22 minutes ago, Xtentions said:

I have another parking question.  We are cruising out of Miami in November and January.  We are full time RVers and will be driving our F350 Dually down.  Will our truck fit in the port parking garage or will we be forced to oversize?  We may be buying a small car while we are in Florida for the winter but we may not have time prior to the November cruise as we arrive in FL the weekend before the cruise.

there is plenty of parking, both covered and non covered. i think you will be fine with the truck

19 hours ago, Villageidiot said:

I'm sailing on the Oasis in February out of Miami. There are several offsite parking alternatives with free shuttles. I'm considering Premier Cruise Parking as they offer covered parking. Offsite is about half the cost of parking at the cruise terminal. 

We also use Premier Parking.  Drop your luggage first and then go to their lot at 250 Southeast 3rd Ave.  Shuttle took us less than 5 minutes, even with the huge Miami Marathon going on.  Seven day parking is about $90 versus $22-$25 per day at the Port.

1 hour ago, PastorW said:

Just FYI, I looked up Premier Parking and their garage clearance is 7 feet.  We drive a huge van that wont fit, so that may be an issue with your truck too.

Thanks for the lookout.  7 feet is not enough for our truck.  We will likely park at the terminal anyway.  I am hoping we can get a small car purchased in time but we shall see.  We'll be in Florida for 4 to 5 months for winter and I would like to have something that gets around a bit easier than the truck and doesn't use quite so much fuel.

On 9/22/2022 at 8:07 AM, Thorntor said:

We also use Premier Parking.  Drop your luggage first and then go to their lot at 250 Southeast 3rd Ave.  Shuttle took us less than 5 minutes, even with the huge Miami Marathon going on.  Seven day parking is about $90 versus $22-$25 per day at the Port.

Thanks for the tip on dropping the luggage first.