People of Royal Caribbean...

FManke

Kind of like people of Walmart. Who or what is the most unusual people of thing you've seen on a cruise? Just curious, as I love to people watch!

There is a facebook page that I follow for Crown and Anchor Society members that had a post about this earlier in the week. There were some crazy things that came up in that post. Anything from full on Goth groups to people giving BJ's on the pool deck to people in crazy costumes.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/RoyalCaribbeanCrownAnchor/?fref=nf

This is the page if anyone wants to join it.

There is a facebook page that I follow for Crown and Anchor Society members that had a post about this earlier in the week. There were some crazy things that came up in that post. Anything from full on Goth groups to people giving BJ's on the pool deck to people in crazy costumes.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/RoyalCaribbeanCrownAnchor/?fref=nf

This is the page if anyone wants to join it.

How on earth can that act be performed on the pool deck??   It has to be late at night; real late!   

Unless I've mis-read and you're talking about a Bacardi and Juice or some such.  

Kind of like people of Walmart. Who or what is the most unusual people of thing you've seen on a cruise? Just curious, as I love to people watch!

Our January cruise displayed some of the worst magic marker tattoos I have ever seen.....anywhere.    Hope they were offered a refund

A long standing tradition in Cozumel is watching the "runners" coming in late.  The best of them are those that have had "just a little" too much Senor Frogs.  

I've seen them carried by their friends, walking anything but a straight line, saw one in a wheelchair once, and (no kidding) a wheel barrow! 

Saw a guy stop, unload breakfast, lunch, dinner, and everything he drank in between right there on the pier, take a deep breath, then start walking again!  The ships officers refused to allow him back onboard until the doctor came out and looked at him.  They put him in a ships wheelchair and wheeled him up the ramp.

A tiny little girl wearing a sombrero bigger than she was, carrying two "yard" glasses and taking 20 minutes to walk half the ship length.  

Cozumel... you never know what you'll see ;)

The last time we were on a cruise that stopped in Cozumel, we stayed on board and enjoyed the pool and hot tub. While relaxing in one of the lounge chairs, we watched the people on a sister ship  docked across the pier from us.  Suddenly a naked man came out of one of the cabins onto the balcony on a deck just below the pool deck.  Stood there, looked around for a few minutes and went back inside.  I wanted a drink after that and the nicest thing I could say was that he shouldn't have wasted his time and everyone else's.

a lady of mature years in a thong suit at the Solarium pool on Freedom - like we heard many years back the first time the tour went by a clothing optional beach - "don't expect to see Bo Derek"

a lady of mature years in a thong suit at the Solarium pool on Freedom - like we heard many years back the first time the tour went by a clothing optional beach - "don't expect to see Bo Derek"

You're saying yourself with a Bo Derek reference. ;)

I've always promoted that they need a minimum butt to swimsuit ratio.  The bigger the one, the bigger the other needs to be.  ;)