Best room combo for single parent with three teenagers

Ollie5

Hi I’m looking to book symphony of the seas next year, anyone have recommendations for best value room combo. It’s myself and three teenagers (twins 13 + 14 yo). Is it possible to book interconnecting rooms 2 + 2, and then when I get there have the three girls in one room and me in the other? Does anyone know what room types allow a third bed / pull out sofa, etc? Royal Caribbean helpline weren’t very helpful and just stated we had to have interconnecting as rooms need at least 1 adult…is this correct?

very much appreciate anyone’s ideas

many thanks 

Welcome to the message boards!

First and foremost, don't book directly with the cruise line. Instead, book with a good travel agent who specializes in cruises.

Yes, you can book "on paper" yourself and one teen in one room and the other 2 teens in the other connecting room. Then once onboard, arrange yourselves as you see fit.

To find rooms that have a pull down bed (known as Pullman bed) or sofa, you'll need to look at a deck plan.  Look for the symbols that indicate if the room has a pullman or sofa bed.