Soft Drinks and Coffee Question

Maker

Not sure about this but my wife and I will be cruising soon.  She is a coffee drinker while I stick to soft drinks.  Is it possible to purchase an Unlimited Coffee pass for her and an unlimited soft drink pass for me?  I don't want to buy two of each, hence the question.  Thanks in advance for any help with this.

13 minutes ago, Ryan79 said:

As was just posted, there is no such thing as an unlimited coffee pass, unless if you buy her the refreshment package that costs about $30/day. You can buy her a coffee card, but that is NOT unlimited by any means. 

The refreshment package is an unlimited drink package that includes everything except alcohol. Soft drinks, coffee drinks, bottled water, juices and mocktails. And if you can check a sale, usually around a holiday or especially Black Friday, you can usually get a pretty good deal. I bought mine for $19 a day. This price depends on specific ships and or sailings.

Happy Cruising!

11 hours ago, Maker said:

Not sure about this but my wife and I will be cruising soon.  She is a coffee drinker while I stick to soft drinks.  Is it possible to purchase an Unlimited Coffee pass for her and an unlimited soft drink pass for me?  I don't want to buy two of each, hence the question.  Thanks in advance for any help with this.

The coffee card is typically about $37 with gratuity for 15 drinks, although in some cases it is "shots" of espresso.  Even if she gets just 7 or 8 2-shot espresso drinks, she is no worse than a la carte.  I purchase the coffee card about one-half of the time and use it for iced espresso drinks in the PM.  The free coffee on the ship is OK but not Starbucks, which can be purchased at a Starbucks or at Cafe Promenade.  If I were you, I would purchase the soda package for yourself and the coffee card for your wife.  If she doesn't like it, do something different on the next cruise.   The ship water is just fine -- no need for bottled/canned water except on excursions.  There is even flavored water on most ships that satisfies your thirst when you are tired of soda (also lemonade).  If you ever get a Junior Suite, you'll get a coffee maker in your stateroom.  There are other threads that discuss that (4 Lavazza pods a day).