drinks in room fridge

kittysoul

I know that in the high level suites, they will stock your fridge with soft drinks, but can you arrange to have soft drinks for your in room fridge in a regular cabin?  I have bought water to have placed in the room and I really dont like the idea of lugging around a 12 pack of Cokes on day 1.   I know that you can order individual cans from room service for like 3 dollars each but just wondered if there is a way to buy then ahead of time as i did the water...  thanks for any ideas/ advice...

On 9/20/2022 at 9:53 AM, jeffporfirio said:

Are you allowed to bring in bottled water/soda from ports?

I just ordered bottled water from the cruise planner page.  It was $12 for 12 bottles.  24 bottles were something like $19.

That's pretty inexpensive for not having to deal with hauling water aboard.  

Not sure about ports so I'll defer to @CrimsonCruiser

17 minutes ago, FSUFAN said:

I just ordered bottled water from the cruise planner page.  It was $12 for 12 bottles.  24 bottles were something like $19.

That's pretty inexpensive for not having to deal with hauling water aboard.  

Not sure about ports so I'll defer to @CrimsonCruiser

Thanks!

Quick question. Are the water bottles aluminum, glass or plastic?

@FSUFAN The picture can show these bottles and that could not be the case.  I have seen 12oz aluminum cans, 12oz plastic bottles and 16oz bottles.......sometimes throughout the same sailing.

My last cruise had 3 different brands of water, in two different sizes. The only guarantee is water. Also be mindful that it is not a fridge, but a cooler. It will barely keep things cool after they have been cold, and it won't chill anything. I had room service and stuck my extra milk in the cooler. By the time I returned to change for dinner the milk had curdled. The temp stayed around 44degrees or higher.