Rock Walls

I've seen a lot of topics come up on this blog/forum (no I haven't read ALL of it), but never the rock walls (random brief comments have been made).

I'd love to hear your stories and whatnot! I'll start it off with mine.

I was stoked before our first cruise when my wife said Enchantment had a climbing wall, "on a ship?", I was a little confused. Couldn't actually climb that first time around because I threw my back out washing my hands at a Rays game 2 days before we left. But, our last 3 I've been there.

On Freedom I climbed 6 out of 7 days, and there were I think 2 routes on the wall I couldn't do, they just kicked my butt.

On Serenade I was out there in the wind and rain hoping it would be open...nope, just me looking like a moron out there. It was open a few times when the weather was good, and I think 1 route beat me.

I really love seeing ALL ages trying it out. Some give up too quick, but others dig down, and the look on their face when they make it is priceless.