Unlimited Dining Package on Odyssey of the Seas - Summer 2023

jeffporfirio

Hey!

I apologize if this has been asked before, but I searched and found nothing specific.

Will be booking an 8 night Mediterranean with Greek Isles on the Odyssey for Summer 2023, and trying ton convince another party to join us.

- What can I expect the UDP per person to cost for a 7/8 night next summer? from someone that has already booked (guesstimates are fine)

- I don't quite understand the Playmakers/Izumi credit? Is the $20/$35 credit per person per trip? or per visit? or per day? I know my teenage kids will probably eat at Playmakers every lunch

TIA

7 hours ago, jeffporfirio said:

- I don't quite understand the Playmakers/Izumi credit? Is the $20/$35 credit per person per trip? or per visit? or per day? I know my teenage kids will probably eat at Playmakers every lunch

TIA

It's per visit.  Sometimes they'll even close out a check and open a new one to keep it all covered (your mileage may vary on that).  Enjoy!  Odyssey has my favorite Playmakers in the fleet.