Question - Status of AO Babies program and AO Junior program on Oasis of the Seas

GregGGG

They're back to normal for both programs.

AO Babies is the nursery (6-36 months kids) and that's operating like it did pre-2020.

AO Junior is the new name of the 3-5 year old group and that's also back to normal.

Not sure what questions you have specifically, but you can expect both to be available on your cruise.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/1/2022 at 9:50 AM, GregGGG said:

Thank you, Matt! That is great news. Specific questions would be around the actual logistics. Hours? Rates/Costs? Reservations etc. RCL doesnt have very much online/their app that I can find. Thank you again for your help! 

Craig 

Reservations are required. 

At the beginning of the cruise, they usually limit you to a certain amount of hours so someone can't book up all the times. But they will open up bookings by day 2 or 3 with no restrictions.

Last I checked, it was $8 per hour per child.

Make sure to go first thing when they open on day 1 in the afternoon (usually 1pm) and register your child and sign up for times.

3 & Under is $8/Hour from 7p-12a.   $6/hour at morning 9a-12p & $6/hour from 2p-5p.    Be sure to go day 1 and sign up right when you board, sailed on six cruises this year with my two year old son, they almost never let you book many hours day 1 to leave space for others and then they open it up to as much as you want.  Hope this helps.