Costa Maya excursions not on cruise planner yet . . . ?

skittermagoo

I'm booked on Adventure in Feb 2023 going to Costa Maya and Cozumel . . . Husbo and I are booked at Maya Chan for the Costa Maya day, but we have friends going who want to book the Chacchoben ruins.  BUT, the excursions for Costa Maya are not yet up (Cozumel is, though).  Does anyone know how far in advance they get posted? Last time we did this, we booked 6 months out and excursions for all the ports were all there. 

Thanks!

12 minutes ago, Ryan79 said:

That’s so odd. I’m at about 100 days to go with those same ports and I’ve had all the excursions populated since at least early July when I booked.

That is odd but I'm not surprised. I'm guessing since you're cruising in 2022 may have something to do with that( I hope🥺)

Booked mine in April of 2021. 2023(4) cruises in my planner have a minimal or no excursions in the Cruise Planner. 

We just visited Costa Maya this week on Allure and did the best private tour to Chacchoben.  Our tour guide Carolina was very knowledgeable and a lot of fun, and our driver Saul also accompanied us to the ruins and was extremely helpful.  We usually do private tours and his had to be one of our best ever. 

https://www.costamayaadventours.com/tour/chacchoben/

On 9/16/2022 at 8:48 AM, skittermagoo said:

I'm booked on Adventure in Feb 2023 going to Costa Maya and Cozumel . . . Husbo and I are booked at Maya Chan for the Costa Maya day, but we have friends going who want to book the Chacchoben ruins.  BUT, the excursions for Costa Maya are not yet up (Cozumel is, though).  Does anyone know how far in advance they get posted? Last time we did this, we booked 6 months out and excursions for all the ports were all there. 

Thanks!

I do not believe they have a set schedule... or at least it certainly appears that way!

We sail in 112 days (1/7/23) and there are no excursions listed for the Dominican Republic and the only options listed in the the Cruise Planner for Labadee are the cabanas at Barefoot Beach!

image.thumb.png.e01cf59e0cd1762af18eaad82321a842.png

Do you think this is a Cruise Planner glitch?  I'm still waiting for my May cruise to show some more excursions and even regular dining/bev options.  It will suck if they add this last minute and then everyone is fighting for spots or having to deal with the higher prices. 

34 minutes ago, D Alt said:

Do you think this is a Cruise Planner glitch?  I'm still waiting for my May cruise to show some more excursions and even regular dining/bev options.  It will suck if they add this last minute and then everyone is fighting for spots or having to deal with the higher prices.

I'm hoping it is a glitch. Even though a Royal Caribbean "sale" is not really a sale, sometimes it is. I hate missing the holiday sales when nothing is available to buy. 

I have the same fear of a mad rush to buy ,regardless of the price, because of FOMO. 

I will post the minute I see the CP updated.  Good luck to everyone experiencing the same frustration.☹️