Food MDR for kids

olejt

My youngest kid (8 years old), is very picky about what he eat. Can you order special dishes in the MDR ? For example pancakes, pasta, hot dogs...

Pancakes at breakfast, most definitely, but not at dinner. Pasta will always be available as it's on the kids menu along with hot dogs, hamburgers, chicken nuggets, and the like.

On Freedom two weeks ago, the MDR dining room had the same kids menu every night. If I remember correctly, as was said, it had chicken fingers, pasta, pizza and a burger. There may have been a couple other options as well. It also has appetizers and desserts. Things like fruit plates, ice cream and cookies...

But they can also order off the main menu and make changes as well. For example, my daughter (8), ordered the steak off the main (adult) menu every night but had them do french fries instead of mashed, etc.

My suggestion is to speak with the head waiter on day one (before dinner) and see what they can do for you. Especially if you know there is one or two things that she will consistently eat - they may be able to do those two things for you every night...

Hope this helps!

Damian

On Freedom two weeks ago, the MDR dining room had the same kids menu every night. If I remember correctly, as was said, it had chicken fingers, pasta, pizza and a burger. There may have been a couple other options as well. It also has appetizers and desserts. Things like fruit plates, ice cream and cookies...

But they can also order off the main menu and make changes as well. For example, my daughter (8), ordered the steak off the main (adult) menu every night but had them do french fries instead of mashed, etc.

My suggestion is to speak with the head waiter on day one (before dinner) and see what they can do for you. Especially if you know there is one or two things that she will consistently eat - they may be able to do those two things for you every night...

Hope this helps!

Damian

This is exactly what I was hoping for!  Thanks!