Liberty of the seas - Outlets in the room?

Bowen

We're sailing on Liberty on Sunday and I was showing the kids a video of the room. It was taken in 2013 though and the guy said the only two outlets in the room were in the master bedroom. Has this changed or at those still the only outlets? If they are the only outlets can someone help me out with a cruise approved outlet extender? 

Thanks!

2 hours ago, Bowen said:

We're sailing on Liberty on Sunday and I was showing the kids a video of the room. It was taken in 2013 though and the guy said the only two outlets in the room were in the master bedroom. Has this changed or at those still the only outlets? If they are the only outlets can someone help me out with a cruise approved outlet extender? 

Thanks!

Just got off the Liberty, JS, and it only had two outlets.

3 hours ago, Bowen said:

Thanks!

I was in a grand suite on Liberty and that seems right.  Bring an EU adapter to at least double that.