Seeing a Previous Cruise or On Going Cruise on App Before Sailing?

LanceRomance

I recall reading this somewhere, but I could be dreaming. Is there somewhere on the app where you can view the cruise activities or daily activities of the cruise before yours to have an idea what activities are happening on what night. It would help better plan nights, and know what nights to make reservations for shows before getting on board.

37 minutes ago, LanceRomance said:

I recall reading this somewhere, but I could be dreaming. Is there somewhere on the app where you can view the cruise activities or daily activities of the cruise before yours to have an idea what activities are happening on what night. It would help better plan nights, and know what nights to make reservations for shows before getting on board.

If you go to the app, go to your profile, choose "select a different sailing", scroll to the bottom to the "Get more details on ships we support", and pick your ship you will be able to select a sailing happening now. Then you can browse the activities.

11 hours ago, KristiZ said:

If you go to the app, go to your profile, choose "select a different sailing", scroll to the bottom to the "Get more details on ships we support", and pick your ship you will be able to select a sailing happening now. Then you can browse the activities.

@LanceRomance The suggestion by @KristiZ is spot on! I've used the same tactic myself recently. Only thing I'll add is sailings closer to today will have more information, and more than 3 or so itineraries out the listings really start to drop off be almost completely generic in nature.