Transfer from Airport to Port

Jayhoaps

Hello all, when I booked my cruise with Travel Agent, I also purchased transfer from airport to port, as well as port to airport.

My question to anyone that has purchased these transfers, do you know where they pick you up from the Airport?

So when I land to at the airport, where do I go to meet the transfer to take me to the port? Any questions or guidance on this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Time. 

3 hours ago, Jayhoaps said:

Hello all, when I booked my cruise with Travel Agent, I also purchased transfer from airport to port, as well as port to airport.

My question to anyone that has purchased these transfers, do you know where they pick you up from the Airport?

So when I land to at the airport, where do I go to meet the transfer to take me to the port? Any questions or guidance on this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Time. 

The last time we used this service in Europe, we found someone after baggage claim/customs with a Royal sign (lollipop) gathering folks together.

When we landed in Amsterdam , there was no one!  We did have instructions to go to the lounge at Arrival Gate 4 ; there was no lounge! We walked all over Schiphol looking for someone holding a sign.  Just by luck found the person he was walking with sign with our name on it along with someone else. Never found that person.  The next day our traveling companions had the same problem; never found anyone , had to take a taxi to the hotel.

On our March trip from San Juan we used RCCL transfers.  We were met by a representative in the luggage claim area.  She stayed with us until our porter collected our luggage and took us to the pick up area.  She also stayed with us until our coach came to pick us up.  The representative had an RCCL sign which she held up so it was easy to see.  Just a suggestion, we compare RCCL transfers and compare to Uber or Lyft.  Many times Uber or Lyft are quicker and cheaper than RCCL transfers.

Enjoy your cruise!

Bill

On 9/15/2022 at 5:17 PM, Paid4c4 said:

On our March trip from San Juan we used RCCL transfers.  We were met by a representative in the luggage claim area.  She stayed with us until our porter collected our luggage and took us to the pick up area.  She also stayed with us until our coach came to pick us up.  The representative had an RCCL sign which she held up so it was easy to see.  Just a suggestion, we compare RCCL transfers and compare to Uber or Lyft.  Many times Uber or Lyft are quicker and cheaper than RCCL transfers.

Enjoy your cruise!

Bill

Thanks so much Bill, I will go to baggage/luggage claim area and hope to see the representative from Royal Caribbean there, thanks for all the feedback.