Anyone know all the codes

1 hour ago, CrimsonCruiser said:

I know Alpha is medical emergency and Oscar is man overboard.

Heard Alpha on debarkation off Allure recently. Not sure what happened but it was specified it was on the ramp. Thankfully never heard Oscar

Heard Oscar while at Cococay, a woman fell off the pier, the current swept her to the other side of the pier.  A crew member and passenger jumped in for the rescue.  
Alpha was on our last cruise at about 7am.....I imagine it was somoene who could not wake their loved one.  The hearse arrived at the pier when it was or disembarkation day.  Very sad.  I was also on another ship where they had Alpha and a person was medivacced off the ship via Coast Guard and Naval helicopters in the pouring rain,  I heard that person lived.

6 hours ago, CrimsonCruiser said:

I know Alpha is medical emergency and Oscar is man overboard.

Heard Alpha on debarkation off Allure recently. Not sure what happened but it was specified it was on the ramp. Thankfully never heard Oscar

Yes I found this one out just about a month ago on Oasis. We heard alpha alpha alpha and wondered what the heck that was. Google search and found it was this. 

Oscar thankfully we have never heard either.🤞

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...