Can RC accommodate a large party in the MDR?

Peter Yang

Definitely link your reservations ahead of time.  This way, only 1 person needs to make the changes.  If you don't want to like the reservations, then make sure you have everyone's reservation number (I think that is what I used) to change their dinner reservations for them. It is easier for 1 person to make the changes then 15 or 5. 

On 9/18/2022 at 9:36 AM, Luly said:

I arranged and travelled with a party of 19 in April. Since our reservations were linked our tables were all together and we didn’t have to go in and make a request. 

Apologize for the newb question.

We are sailing on the Odyssey in Summer 2023 and have 3 reservations (two of mine, one for the in-laws), How do I Iink said reservations?

I can see all three when I log in to RCCL as I booked all three.

TIA

2 hours ago, jeffporfirio said:

Apologize for the newb question.

We are sailing on the Odyssey in Summer 2023 and have 3 reservations (two of mine, one for the in-laws), How do I Iink said reservations?

I can see all three when I log in to RCCL as I booked all three.

TIA

If you booked all three, they should be already linked. If you go into cruise planner and try to book something, can you add any of them to the activity? If so, they are linked. I am currently booked on Odyssey for Nov with 3 rooms. Whenever I go to book something I have the option of adding people across all three reservations.

20 minutes ago, Ampurp85 said:

If you booked all three, they should be already linked. If you go into cruise planner and try to book something, can you add any of them to the activity? If so, they are linked. I am currently booked on Odyssey for Nov with 3 rooms. Whenever I go to book something I have the option of adding people across all three reservations.

Thank you! again!

I did try to book the UDP and could select all 7 guests!

Again, thanks

If your reservations are linked and all parties chose the same dining time you should be seated together/adjoining tables automatically.  Have a  designated person go to the main dining room on Day 1, with all last name/cabin #’s to double check you are seated together.  This can be done when you board the ship. Don’t wsit

when I sailed on Anthem in 2017 we had  18 people and they gave us one very long table in one of the dining rooms. It was fun, we would switch up who sat where so we could all sit with various family members.  When we had a large number on Adventure they gave us 3 tables of 8 all next to each other and a small table of 5 slightly around the corner. 

• 2 weeks later...