xSAILEDx Radiance of the Seas - Jan 14, 2023 - Jan 21, 2023 (7 Night Western Caribbean Cruise)

• AlohaLivin changed the title to Radiance of the Seas, Jan 14 — Jan 21, 2023 - New Orleans, LA ~ 7 Night Western Caribbean Cruise
  • 4 weeks later...
17 hours ago, LocoWaldo said:

My wife and I will be there.  It's our first cruise and our 20th wedding anniversary.  We are so excited to finally get our first big trip away in almost 2 decades.  🙂 

Wow, that is quite a lag time! I hope this will be a memorable anniversary for you! My mother always said to me “don’t wait, do it now” so hopefully this will be the first of many “big trips”!

• AshleyDillo changed the title to Radiance of the Seas - Jan 14, 2023 - Jan 21, 2023 (7 Night Western Caribbean Cruise)
  • 2 months later...

I would like to find a single male or female to travel with for this cruise who has not yet booked it.  Price is low for two but for one is three times the price -- a triple supplement!  No monkey business; I am a straight, single male if that matters, but it shouldn't.  Non-smoker.  Other than that, I don't care who you are or what you do.  I will be diving all three ports and will not be with you unless you dive.  Send a message to my email at [email protected].  I do not check this board, thanks.

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Radiance of the Seas - Jan 14, 2023 - Jan 21, 2023 (7 Night Western Caribbean Cruise)