Symphony of the Seas - Bathroom "art"

This might have been covered in another post (though I doubt it). Was on Symphony…Seas back in April and was in one of the public restrooms and came across a very odd sign above the stalls. I decided to see if this was a one off thing or not, so I had some free time and went all around the ship snapping pics of the various pieces of “art” – I might have missed a few, though.

I was also on Enchantment…Seas a few weeks ago, but they didn’t have this “feature.” Was wondering if anyone has noticed this or if they’re on any other ships? Wife and I will be on Oasis…Seas in about 6 weeks, so maybe more/others there?

And, sorry ladies, my wife confirmed that these do not appear in the ladies restrooms. See what you’re missing out on?

rccollage.png

47 minutes ago, Seafarer said:

Was onboard last Feb. I'm an early riser and like to walk the decks. One morning I was greeted by SOOOO CUTE and LMAO while taking a leak!

Will be back on Symphony next winter and will seek out the other seven images.

I've got more that I can post. I think I got them all, but I didn't have access to the Pinnacle Club, Suite Lounge, etc. But I went on every public restroom area from deck 3 to...Ii can't remember how many decks there were, but it passed the time for me for sure. I'm sure RC would want their guests to pass the time in other ways, but I'm no ordinary guy.

4 hours ago, foulmouthedleon said:

Evidently I was a bit more taken with this than the rest of you! Ha! Oh well, I still thought it was funny/worthwhile post.

I'm with you @foulmouthedieon!

We were on Symphony last year and enjoyed the artwork throughout the ship, including the bathrooms.  I took a picture to show my wife (she confirmed the ladies room did not have the same theme). 

1 hour ago, SuzanneM said:

I was on a writing cruise a few years ago and one of the activities was to write something short (story, poem, etc.) inspired by a piece in the ship's weird art collection.

Here's my contribution with a (not ready for prime-time) Limerick

I once closed the Schooner bar 'round 1:30

by downing my last shot of whiskey,

I felt the urge to go

then opened the bathroom door

and shouted

AUNT MILDRED, WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?!!!

• 1 month later...
On 9/12/2022 at 11:28 AM, foulmouthedleon said:

Evidently I was a bit more taken with this than the rest of you! Ha! Oh well, I still thought it was funny/worthwhile post.

Was just on Oasis of the Seas and can confirm that these works of art do NOT appear in any of the bathrooms. Well, let me rephrase that - I checked a few of the bathrooms that I'd found them on Symphony and they weren't there. I wasn't about to go visit every public men's bathroom on the off chance I might find one. I figured if there wasn't one in one, there weren't any anywhere.