Coco Beach Club vs Beach bed at Breezy Bay at Chill Island

JennG010203

So, I am having a tough time decided.. Coco Beach Club or Beach bed at Breeze Bay at Chill Island.. I just cant decide. I know they are completely different. I was just wondering if there was anyone that has done them both and preferred one over the other.. I have done the beach bed, so I know what to expect there.. Celebrating 10 years with the hubby 🙂 Hes never been on a cruise before, so I am not sure which he would prefer. Any suggestions/recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

My vote is for Coco Beach Club especially if there are two ships in. You can always venture out to check out the rest of the Island but I think you would wish to wow him celebrating your 10 year milestone. The ambiance hits different then the rest of the Island. Loved everything about the Coco Beach Club experience, the elevated lunch was really special, the plush towels & the service was top notch. Yes, the Club!

46 minutes ago, Neesa said:

My vote is for Coco Beach Club especially if there are two ships in. You can always venture out to check out the rest of the Island but I think you would wish to wow him celebrating your 10 year milestone. The ambiance hits different then the rest of the Island. Loved everything about the Coco Beach Club experience, the elevated lunch was really special, the plush towels & the service was top notch. Yes, the Club!

Thats kinda what I was thinking.. something a little more special since its our anniversary. I loved the beach beds- and they were close to the pool, but the pool was a little too crowded and loud for me. My husband works 70-80 hours a week, I want him to relax and enjoy.

23 minutes ago, Ryan79 said:

Depends on price. Coco Beach cloud is currently about $200 on my next sailing per person. The day bed is $200 per bed for 4 people. For a family of 4, is the better food and less people worth an extra $600? Probably not. If there is only one ship at CocoCay that day, this is a no brainer

I have to agree here. Depends on price.  Personally seeing both, I see no real added value . These beds/daybeds etc are overrated and overpriced. Especially the Cabanas on the water. Total rip.  If Im going to pay close to $2000 for one of those , I might as well go to Fiji. Bora Bora and get the real deal.   The waters on Coco Cay are not crystal clear. Remember , its a man made beach and having been there a dozen times or more, I find the water murky or cloudy.  Hubby wants quiet, then find a quiet place on the beach with a free lounger.  If you book Coco Beach club, you need to go early. Then what ? stay there all day? Hubby might want to wander about and check out things.    I think the Coco beach club should be free for all suite guests who already are paying a premium for their suite.