what can i order with room service?

Jamie F

If you got the room service as part of the Key and aren't star class, your options are limited. Any drinks order will incur charges regardless of drink packages. You will be only able to order off the room service menu, which is very limited and listed in the app. 

If the room service is part of staying in a suite, grand or above,but not star class; you will have access to the MDR menu each night while it is open. 

Star class allows you to order from any restaurant that is opened as well as drinks but you might have to do those orders through the Genie. 

9 hours ago, TXcruzer said:

If you have 24 hour complimentary room service, then I assume you are in a Star Class suite; in this case anything you order is complimentary.

If you aren't in a suite, I would like to know the origins of your complimentary room service.

i am in a star class suite (owner suite) but everyone i asked said that i coudlnt order stuff like sodas and food. is it free? or do i have a charge

10 hours ago, TXcruzer said:

If you have 24 hour complimentary room service, then I assume you are in a Star Class suite; in this case anything you order is complimentary.

If you aren't in a suite, I would like to know the origins of your complimentary room service.

All full suites allow 24/7 room service at no charge. You can order from the full room service menu anytime, or MDR or specialty restaurants when they are open.

10 minutes ago, constable145 said:

All full suites allow 24/7 room service at no charge. You can order from the full room service menu anytime, or MDR or specialty restaurants when they are open.

so im allowed to order sodas from room service without  a charge? (i am in  an owner suite so im in star class)

1 hour ago, TXcruzer said:

No, sorry, that is not correct. 

I had read it somewhere about the speciality restaurants. I can't find where.

I assure you the rest of my cost is factual though. You can order from the MDR when it is open AND you can also order from the room service menu at no additional charge. 

If you are in Sky Class you can order all items from the traditional room service menu including the breakfast card AND dinner from the MDR. Water, juice (apple, oj, lemonade), standard coffees and teas are included. Soda and alcohol are not no matter what drink package you have. Specialty dining restaurants are not no matter what dining package you have.

The room service menu has pizza, burgers, hot dogs, chips, salmon, grilled cheese, chicken wings, some cakes, cookies and a few more items I'm blanking on. Most all of it is pretty equal to what you'd get in Windjammer.