Escape Room on Wonder of the Seas

CanHardlyWait

"Escape Room" (submarine-themed, located on Boardwalk Deck 6) provides puzzle-breaking team gaming experience

As far as I know earlier this year in May the room was still being constructed, and the room was basically empty. It was expected to be completed sometime in the fall of this year. I couldn't find any other news about it for this ship.

12 hours ago, Gadget Hackwrench said:

"Escape Room" (submarine-themed, located on Boardwalk Deck 6) provides puzzle-breaking team gaming experience

As far as I know earlier this year in May the room was still being constructed, and the room was basically empty. It was expected to be completed sometime in the fall of this year. I couldn't find any other news about it for this ship.

I found a post ( can't remember where when I googled it ) the person had just been on ship Aug 8th and said room was empty. I also read it was expected in fall. Hoping they get to work on it to be ready by spring.