Diamond drinks question

Bowen

I am close to diamond but I always get a DBP.  I am probably good for 10 drinks a day between time at the pool, dinner and then shows and various bars the remainder of the night.  The DBP always makes sense for me.  Diamond is going to make that math harder, lol.  It will benefit my wife because she doesn't drink as much as me.  I kind of wish instead of the 4 drinks a day benefit that they just would give a significant discount on the DBP, or offer a choice between the two.  Make it like legit half price or something. 

First world problems.  

4 hours ago, JBC said:

I am close to diamond but I always get a DBP.  I am probably good for 10 drinks a day between time at the pool, dinner and then shows and various bars the remainder of the night.  The DBP always makes sense for me.  Diamond is going to make that math harder, lol.  It will benefit my wife because she doesn't drink as much as me.  I kind of wish instead of the 4 drinks a day benefit that they just would give a significant discount on the DBP, or offer a choice between the two.  Make it like legit half price or something. 

First world problems.  

There is a discount onboard   It is for D+/Pinnacle.  Irecall a fellow passenger asking for the discounted rate when she was at the bar on embarkation day and receiving it.  The bartender had a “cheat sheet” that showed the various discounts, and total cost.  
when I started this response I thought it was for Diamond  on up, but I did find it in my photos, and modified my post.  Keep in mind this was a price list from last fall.

B3A05254-E59A-411F-B4A6-7CE7D381C712.jpeg

13 hours ago, TessOR said:

Does anyone have a current sheet of the Diamond items that are added to your seapass?  I knew about the drink vouchers, but historically there were other discounts as well. It’s been three long years since our last cruise. 

You can find them in this article: https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2022/09/08/the-crown-and-anchor-perks-you-should-use-every-royal-caribbean-cruise

On 9/11/2022 at 11:08 AM, asquared17 said:

honestly, if they had evian bottles still on the ships, i would spare myself the grief of buying a water package and just get a fresh bottle of evian each day with my voucher -- or even 2, on the days i was not drinking as much, since i typically have one drink at dinner and maybe once at the pool during the day.

kind of kills me a little to have to use a diamond voucher on a small 12 oz bottle of water, though.

good point. Perhaps they should reward drinks by total dollar amount then?