How many wine bottles can we bring on board?

ElmoHongZito

Per stateroom

10 minutes ago, ElmoHongZito said:

If its 2 per stateroom and I have connecting staterooms but me and the wife are on one reservation and my 2 daughters (14 and 11) are on the other reservation, will we have a problem bringing in 4 bottles of wine? 

Nope, no problem at all. They don't look who's staying in which room. They just count cabins.

You could try, but there's no guarantees you'd be successful.

"On boarding day, guests may bring onboard two (2) 750 ml bottles of personal wine or champagne per stateroom in their carry-on luggage. If more than two bottles of wine or champagne are brought onboard, including any alcoholic beverages purchased in ports-of-call or in our onboard shops, they will be stored by the ship and delivered to your stateroom on your last day onboard."

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/onboard-alcohol-guest-policy

Security only seems to  cares that it is 2 per bag and that it's wine or water or soda (non alcohol) as permitted.  I've never seen them ask for a set sail pass to match adults to bags.
An issue to avoid is, do not give a bag with alcohol to an underage person to put through.
  Do not put other liquids into your bottles in case it is pulled for inspection.   While  my story does not involve putting alcohol into a wine bottle .....I had an open bottle of cider vinegar in one of my carry on bags, they pulled the bag, took out the bottle,  shook it, held it up to the light and finally opened it to smell it (I warned them to not breath deeply).  They were saitsified it was indeed cider vinegar and let me continue on.  Next time I ensured to carry a sealed bottle and put it into the "wallet dish" so they could easily check it out and I wouldn't have to dig it out of my bag."