Wonder Vs Oasis

CanHardlyWait

Been on both. Love both. Oasis is no longer the largest or newest…but after the amplification, she looks and feels new to me. Some of the cabins may feel dated…but I’ve found the ones I had were perfectly comfortable. The addition of the Music Hall, Playmakers, the Abyss and others, makes her a great vacation destination. 
The Wonder is wonderful. Both ships are great choices for those of us who love the Oasis class experience.

I've been on both this year. Absolutely love Wonder and enjoyed Oasis too. Wonder is obviously fresher, shinier, newer )with very comfortable beds). One huge difference for me is that while on Oasis, we had a sea day with very heavy rainstorms & cold all day, which rendered the Solarium completely unusable, and it's a pretty big space. The Solarium on Wonder is completely enclosed and climate controlled. The Royal Theater shows on Wonder are way way way way better too (most people do not like Cats on Oasis it seems) Both ships are incredible, but if the itinerary is also better for Wonder, that would be my choice. I would not hesitate to sail on Oasis again either though!

If price is the factor you can't go wrong with Oasis.  The Oasis class has many things to offer and can't go wrong with trying Oasis.  I will be on the Allure next week after not being on her in 10 years.  Read that people saying lots of wear and tear, but that's what is suspected since it couldn't get dry docked, but that will not slow or ruin my cruise.  I am there for time off work, time with my parents, drinks, drinks and the nice stops in the Caribbean!!!  I also just booked Wonder this week for next April so I am excited to get the opportunity to get on a newer ship.  But I wouldn't fuss on any ship since I love cruising!! To me it's more about the ports for me now.  Allure is going to ports I haven't been to yet, so I am excited to see new places.  I like the Eastern and Southern side more then the Western side of the Caribbean.

Haven't been on Wonder, but from prices perspective I'd go Oasis (not sure the premium you'll pay to get on Wonder would be worth it, hit it up in a couple of years)

I did go on Anthem when it was a little over a year old and they were still working out the kinks. I would assume Wonder is still in that process, which might affect your decision

I've been on all five of the Oasis class ships and Oasis was my number one until Wonder came along.  It's definitely my favorite of the five now, but only wins by a little bit. Oasis is still a fantastic ship with all the upgrades, but Wonder has a couple extra options for dining which pushes it over the edge for me since we sail a lot, so I appreciate the variety.

i am strongly partial to oasis.

to be fair, i haven't been on wonder yet.

but i'm not going to lie -- we've sailed oasis three times (including once directly after her amplification) and had a blast every time. post-amplification, there was more to do and see and eat (!) and we were DELIGHTED. i actually wanted to go on her again in february but the pricing was neck and neck for symphony (which we had never been on), so that ultimately swayed us.

i do think wonder is an amazing ship and i would like to go on her in the future, but pricing and itineraries don't jive for us right now, so oasis is the better value. 😊

If I were you - and in some ways I am as I am a planner and big study-er of my vacations - I'd pick Oasis. I'm not sure how you feel about the itinerary since you only mentioned the Wonder one, but it would have to be a bucket list itinerary for me to shell out the money needed for the newest shiniest ship on the block.

Oasis is a fan favorite with a great facelift, guaranteed to be easier on the wallet - which means you can enjoy the new dining options added - and still goes to good ports.

Save Wonder for, at minimum, until Icon - or even Utopia - show up