luggage tags

jcfoshe

We completed our cruise check in on day 40 before our cruise.  I have a brother-in-law that is going with us also complete his check in on day 43 before our cruise, harmony sept 25th.  He and his wife luggage tags where available for print about 2 weeks ago, my wife and mine still show pending.  We have set room numbers, so not  Guaranteed room type.  When should I expect luggage tags to be ready?

8 hours ago, sailaway_jason said:

I would reach out to RC then since it’s getting closer. Especially if you are able to see the eDocs but with no luggage tags available. 

My room got upgraded the week before my last sailing, SetSail Pass updated with new room number but luggage tags did not. Ended up calling RC and they escalated a request to the documentation team and got the updated eDoc/luggage tags the next morning via email (and online were updated as well).

I checked in for my Sept 18 cruise as soon as it opened. When I was able to access my eDocs, the luggage tag page was blank. Also the luggage tag tab next to my SetSail Pass didn’t work either. I had to wait until about two weeks prior to the sail date for them to appear. But, I wasn’t worried…been there, done that. It’s not the first time that happened. They appear eventually. Worst case scenario…just have a luggage handler at the pier put them on.

3 hours ago, ellcee said:

A whole bunch of people on my 9/25 cruise didn't receive their luggage tags either so we all reached out to RC through facebook messenger and got them within the hour. They're still not loaded to the rc site but I have an email with the luggage tags as an attachment. 

I've found the customer service from RC to be great for stuff like this. They really want to make sure you have a great trip and will do what they can to make things right as quickly as they can so you can enjoy your trip.

6 hours ago, BrianB said:

Worst case scenario…just have a luggage handler at the pier put them on.

YMMV depending on the port. I've heard of issues with getting luggage tagged by the porters at the pier, but mostly with the smaller ports with less frequent departures.

On 9/10/2022 at 10:21 AM, ellcee said:

A whole bunch of people on my 9/25 cruise didn't receive their luggage tags either so we all reached out to RC through facebook messenger and got them within the hour. They're still not loaded to the rc site but I have an email with the luggage tags as an attachment. 

I sent in a messanger message today, they stated they would request the luggage tags be issued to us, have not seen anything yet. but it is Sunday.