Which of these connecting rooms and why?

ElmoHongZito

You want to be happy with your location so my opinion is first research the cabin numbers and see if there are any video tours, pay attention to the balcony footage for sure. If it was me I would choose 9 aft first as I enjoy my balcony and being a bit higher out there just makes it more special, you have cabins it looks like above and below should be on the quieter side. Second choice would be 6 over 7 if there is no obstruction to the ocean view because 7 has a lot of cabins up there and sometimes the noise bleeds into your cabin especially late at night (From excessive foot traffic in the hallway) Not always but still, so for me 9 aft, 6 forward and lastly 7 forward. 

* on the Oasis I highly recommend a crown loft, Deck 17 though...just wow!

On 9/9/2022 at 8:56 AM, ElmoHongZito said:

Oasis of the Seas 

Ocean view balcony connecting rooms

Deck 6 next to forward elevator

Deck 7 next to forward elevator

Deck 9 next to rear elevator

Which one do you think is better and why? 

It's always important to think about what you and your group will do most often.

Deck 6 would put you on the same Deck as Boardwalk and right above the promenade. If you plan to be in the heart of things a lot, Deck 6 is great.

Deck 7 is an all stateroom deck so maybe a bit more quiet. It's also between the boardwalk/promenade and central park so you can access those areas without having to fight for elevators.

Deck 9 means there are only staterooms above you so no potential public area noise, you're closer to WJ (but not all that much closer if you're planning stairs). But being in the aft-ish is nice because you don't have to go far to get to the MDR and  WJ and on port days, the elevators may not be as full coming back since most people load up at the front.