Chops lunch. What's a good price?

It's also a very nice, relaxing way to start your cruise instead of the most unrelaxing windjammer. I cost us 58 bucks for 2 adults and 1 child, worth every penny. We booked it for Adventure OTS on embarkation day. I would like to book it for our Oasis cruise in May but it's apparently not offered on embarkation day. 

24 minutes ago, RCIfan1912 said:

It's also a very nice, relaxing way to start your cruise instead of the most unrelaxing windjammer. I cost us 58 bucks for 2 adults and 1 child, worth every penny. We booked it for Adventure OTS on embarkation day. I would like to book it for our Oasis cruise in May but it's apparently not offered on embarkation day. 

Not sure if you're someone who does The Key or not, but the Chops lunch in MDR on embarkation day is included and yes, is an absolutely wonderful way to start your cruise!

46 minutes ago, RCIfan1912 said:

Is there another speciality restaurant offering lunch on embarkation day? For the first time ever, I booked Jamie's for embarkation day lunch on our upcoming Anthem cruise. Chops was also available but we decided to try Jamie's since it's new to us. It was actually cheaper than Chops.

It's funny because the hours say it's open at 12 noon on embarkation day but I can't book it. When I go to book it, it only shows dinner hours. I don't see any other pay restaurants offering lunch on embarkation day. I checked Giovanni's and don't see that offered either. I'm gonna email C&A and see what they say. The cruise isn't till May so it can't be sold out already, right?

12 minutes ago, RCIfan1912 said:

It's funny because the hours say it's open at 12 noon on embarkation day but I can't book it. When I go to book it, it only shows dinner hours. I don't see any other pay restaurants offering lunch on embarkation day. I checked Giovanni's and don't see that offered either. I'm gonna email C&A and see what they say. The cruise isn't till May so it can't be sold out already, right?

If it's not until May, perhaps it's just too early to make reservations? That's 8 months away, but who knows...

3 hours ago, FloatyBoaty said:

If it's not until May, perhaps it's just too early to make reservations? That's 8 months away, but who knows...

I agree and I usually don't make any reservations till it's too late but having just sailed on Oasis everything, absolutely everything sold out so fast. I was actually quite stunned how just about everything needed reservations so I'm kinda determined to reserve everything well in advance. We actually made reservations for The Solarium bistro for dinner already. 🤣