Reservation Time to Board

Hi,

We are sailing our first RCCL cruise (Harmony of the Seas)  in "22 more wake ups" as my kids like to say.  

We were asked to book a reservation time to board the ship but they were all afternoon times.  We chose the earliest choice (1:30) but we plan to get to arrive at the port around 10:30 or 11 in the morning.  

Will they allow us to board the ship earlier (or will we have to sit and mope for a few hours until our reservation time)?

Thanks so much!  Super excited.

KB

good to know... I'm on the same boat (literally) with 2 kids.  They still don't know they are going until we are at the dock.  They think we are just going to FLA from Massachusetts to get away from the cold during school vacation.  I booked this family trip Feb 2016.  Its been a long 13 months and these last 22 days seem like a lifetime... for me!!  Good to know they can board the minute they see the ship and not have to wait until 1:30.

good to know... I'm on the same boat (literally) with 2 kids.  They still don't know they are going until we are at the dock.  They think we are just going to FLA from Massachusetts to get away from the cold during school vacation.  I booked this family trip Feb 2016.  Its been a long 13 months and these last 22 days seem like a lifetime... for me!!  Good to know they can board the minute they see the ship and not have to wait until 1:30.

Adopt Me --- You are amazing ..... The kids are absolutely going to flip ..... Have a fantastic time.

Mark

I need to do this with my son.  However, I get so excited over the planning that I just can't keep my mouth shut.

He really wants to fly business class and stay in a loft suite.  While I could surprise him with one of these, I'm too cheap and would rather go on another cruise instead. ;)

As Matt said "The boarding times on Royal Caribbean are more of a suggestion than a requirement. Feel free to show up anytime.". Just know that your stateroom/rooms probably will not be ready for occupation until after 1-2 pm. Pack a backpack, or two, with swim suits, flip flops and sunscreen so you can hit the pool/pools and let the kids burn off some built up energy. You and the wife can enjoy a cold drink at the pool bar also just to calm your nerves down after a flight like that! Have a GREAT time :) .

Please let us know how it turned out. Hopefully they don't suspect anything and it turns out to be a huge surprise.