New to RCCL questions about Junior Suite with Large Balcony on Ovation.

WoodsTravels

Good morning fellow cruisers!!!! I apologize in advance if these questions have been asked before but I am new to RCCL and want to plan the ultimate trip. 

I am eagerly waiting for RCCL to post sailing for Alaska in 2024, biting nails with anticipation!!!! It will be Hubby 50th birthday. 

We are considering staying in the Junior Suite with Large Balcony. It is what we can afford due to many hospital bills. So here are my questions.. .

Is it a noisy location since it is so close to stairwell?

Which deck is the best? We are considering deck 9 or 10? 

Can you request a table and chairs for the deck for room service?

Any other info you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance... Happy Sailing.

3 hours ago, WoodsTravels said:

Good morning fellow cruisers!!!! I apologize in advance if these questions have been asked before but I am new to RCCL and want to plan the ultimate trip. 

I am eagerly waiting for RCCL to post sailing for Alaska in 2024, biting nails with anticipation!!!! It will be Hubby 50th birthday. 

We are considering staying in the Junior Suite with Large Balcony. It is what we can afford due to many hospital bills. So here are my questions.. .

Is it a noisy location since it is so close to stairwell?

Which deck is the best? We are considering deck 9 or 10? 

Can you request a table and chairs for the deck for room service?

Any other info you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance... Happy Sailing.

So I figured I would take a crack at a few of these for you to get you started.

1.) I always prefer to be close to the Stairwells and Elevators because it shortens your walk time to and from the room and typically I have never had an issue with any sound bleed from the stairwell or elevators. 

2.) Deck Choice is really for me always depends on where you think you will spend most of your time. I like to have the ability to walk down a few flights if the elevators are busy to get to the promenade or esplanade so I would typically go with 9. But if you think you will spend more time up at the pool then you may want 10 so you are only a few flights down to your room. I typically will go down the steps more often than I will go up the stairs.

3.) Your balcony will have 2 chairs and a small table on it.

Other than that just have a great time!