ROOM SERVICE

Lyrical

I think Royal Caribbean needs to update some info on their Website.  When we booked our Cruise back in November for this upcoming April 19th it stated that FREE ROOM SERVICE was all included in our cost.  Feeling kind of "jipped."   Think they should give onboard credit to those who had booked prior to this $7.95 charge that they are adding soon.

ONE FARE COVERS EVERYTHING FROM RELAXATION TO ROOM SERVICE~ this is from their website~~~sad!!

I will defend it a little now, as the menu seems MUCH better than it was before.....

I still think they should offer some basic foods/snacks for free, but what they are offering for the $7.95 is defn a step up from before.

They should have released the pricing AND the menu at the same time to save some angst!

I still think they should offer some basic foods/snacks for free, but what they are offering for the $7.95 is defn a step up from before

While I agree and don't like the change, continue to offer included options without an additional fee wouldn't do anything to reduce the use of room service. After all, by charging a fee, they claim they'll be able to improve service, presumably because less people will be using it.

I will defend it a little now, as the menu seems MUCH better than it was before.....

I still think they should offer some basic foods/snacks for free, but what they are offering for the $7.95 is defn a step up from before.

They should have released the pricing AND the menu at the same time to save some angst!

You still get a lot for $7.95. The quality of the new menu will dictate it's value.

When we booked our Cruise back in November for this upcoming April 19th it stated that FREE ROOM SERVICE was all included in our cost.  

If you used a travel agent ask them to make your case...if you went through RC, give them a call...if you are Crown & Anchor, try this number...800-526-9723. I understand RC's need to make changes like this, but if they promised one thing when you agreed to buy their product, they should deliver it, or at least give you OBC.

• 4 months later...
3 hours ago, aaliancewarfare said:

does anyone know if the upcharge is included in Celebrity and Azamara?

I wouldn't think so as they're supposed to be "up market," but I don't know for sure. I can tell you that it's complimentary on Princess and that you can even order breakfast through their app.