Updated cruise compass for allure of the seas

mikey60

Hello! I....have no pages of the cruise compass cuz this was posted after I had already gotten off...but I was on just last week and would be happy to answer some questions about events. I have a pretty good memory and can tell you things like the complimentary spa pamper party was 6 out 8 days at noon everyday. The trivia was primarily pop culture focused with James Bond, Michael Jackson, Harry Potter, Star Wars, name that tune, Motown hits, boy band, girl group, game of thrones and disney trivias.

Every morning had group fitness activities at the pool or in the gym.

The big shows all had at least 3 showings with exceptions of a vocal performer who had 2 and was only on until day 3, then he was swapped with a juggler that was only one 1 night. And the comedy shows seemed to rotate pretty frequently.

Formal night was on day 2 and day 6. Day 6 was also 70s night.

White night was day 3 or 4.

Caribbean night was day 5.

That's about all I can summon without prompting but if there is more you were looking to learn, ask and maybe it will jog something loose.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you very much crimson cruiser. Excellent information. Was also looking for the compass to see if on day one or two, there were any

drink package specials or dining specials that did not show up in the cruise planner online before embarkation day. Thanks again..

Hope you had a great time!!!!

Ah. No specials that I recall seeing. We did get prodded by staff a lot on the first two days and they didn't mention anything either. Just pushing the standard 3+ night dining packages.

As far as I recall, any drink package discounts may show up in the last half of the cruise but it seems to vary based on how the sales have been so far.

Your best bet for the best costs are definitely the cruise planner