First timer tons of questions

Pat and Bob

I have booked our first cruise for Aug. 2023. This will be for our 55th Wedding Anniv. Cruising out of Orlando, and have downloaded the APP. We will be buying the drink packages, and have read that you can use it as soon as you get on board. Will we be given any type of card to use? I hate sounding dumb, but I guess I am being our first Cruise. Thanks for any info you can give us on first day.

3 hours ago, Pat and Bob said:

I have booked our first cruise for Aug. 2023. This will be for our 55th Wedding Anniv. Cruising out of Orlando, and have downloaded the APP. We will be buying the drink packages, and have read that you can use it as soon as you get on board. Will we be given any type of card to use? I hate sounding dumb, but I guess I am being our first Cruise. Thanks for any info you can give us on first day.

On the app you can show your seapass card till you get you actual one in your cabin or just tell them your cabin number

Congratulations on your 55th Anniversary next year.   Quite an accomplishment.   Enjoy the planning and fun of your first cruise.

To answer your question, your sea pass card will have the drink package included.   It may be a short amount of time after you board before you get your sea pass card but you can show a bartender your setsail pass or give them your room number and you should be fine.   

Congratulations on your amazing milestone, please ask away no question is dumb. Knowing ahead of time will make your sailing that much more enjoyable. I was new to RC in 2019 and after 9 sailings I still have questions! If you are comfortable sharing what ship you are sailing we can provide so many tips and tricks, things you didn't know you didn't know. So many times this happens to me, this cruise is to celebrate and to relax, this kind group will provide everything you need & sometimes even pics! Ask away and welcome 🙂

200.gif

Thank you everyone for your answers. We will be on a 4 night Bahamas out of Port Canaveral on the Independence of the Seas. Yes we have been married for 55 yeas next August. Much like many others, life has been hard many times, but now this is something my wife has wanted to do for many, many years.

There was a mention of a Set Sail Pass. will that be emailed to me?

Thanks again.

2 hours ago, Pat and Bob said:

Thank you everyone for your answers. We will be on a 4 night Bahamas out of Port Canaveral on the Independence of the Seas. Yes we have been married for 55 yeas next August. Much like many others, life has been hard many times, but now this is something my wife has wanted to do for many, many years.

There was a mention of a Set Sail Pass. will that be emailed to me?

Thanks again.

When you are closer to your sail date (this can fluctuate since Covid - but around the 60 day mark) you'll be prompted to start the check in process.  Soon after that your SetSail Pass will appear as a link on your account page and you'll be able to view/print it.  Congrats!  

Congratulations 🎉 that’s quite a milestone!

You should download the Royal Caribbean application on your phone. Then input your cruise using your booking number. This app will then show you the date that you’ll check in for your cruise. It’s usually 45 days before sailing. During check in you’ll choose an arrival time to the pier, enter identification information and answer 3 health questions. Once that’s completed you’ll be able to view and print your SetSail Pass. 

3 hours ago, Jerseygirl98 said:

Congratulations 🎉 that’s quite a milestone!

You should download the Royal Caribbean application on your phone. Then input your cruise using your booking number. This app will then show you the date that you’ll check in for your cruise. It’s usually 45 days before sailing. During check in you’ll choose an arrival time to the pier, enter identification information and answer 3 health questions. Once that’s completed you’ll be able to view and print your SetSail Pass. 

Yes I have the app. and told me my start of check in would be June 30th.