Hotel Parking for Baltimore Port

TempoGL

In April we drove down from NH, and stayed at the Best Western Plus Hotel & Conference Center on O'Donnell St.  Paid for the pkg that had parking and port transfer. They covered all 12 nights.  Nothing fancy, its a bit dated, but we were only sleeping there one night.  The hotel is fairly close to port, we could see the ship from our room.  I also believe they is another BW with park and sail on the west side of town if that is where you are coming from. From the accounts I have read, that one is a little less dated.

1 hour ago, Qeyton Dude said:

In April we drove down from NH, and stayed at the Best Western Plus Hotel & Conference Center on O'Donnell St.  Paid for the pkg that had parking and port transfer. They covered all 12 nights.  Nothing fancy, its a bit dated, but we were only sleeping there one night.  The hotel is fairly close to port, we could see the ship from our room.  I also believe they is another BW with park and sail on the west side of town if that is where you are coming from. From the accounts I have read, that one is a little less dated.

I'm coming from the west (not used to calling Illinois that but it is factually correct in this case lol), but I think I like as close to the port as possible, since I am planning to do a Cannonball Run the day we get off and drive back to Chicago in one shot.

53 minutes ago, TempoGL said:

so how do you book the park and cruise deals?  I couldn't find that option on Expedia nor the actual hotel site

try each site....here is the Staybridge Suites link.....looks like Candlewood has stopped the shuttle due to COVID

https://www.ihg.com/staybridge/hotels/us/en/baltimore/balih/hoteldetail?cm_mmc=GoogleMaps-_-SB-_-US-_-BALIH

there's a tab below that says park and cruise.   I had to refresh to get that option.

1 hour ago, Va4fam said:

try each site....here is the Staybridge Suites link.....looks like Candlewood has stopped the shuttle due to COVID

https://www.ihg.com/staybridge/hotels/us/en/baltimore/balih/hoteldetail?cm_mmc=GoogleMaps-_-SB-_-US-_-BALIH

there's a tab below that says park and cruise.   I had to refresh to get that option.

Thanks, but their amazing website crashes every time I try to select a date.  Maybe I can try again later!