I find the domestic flights are about the same as other sites. The cheap prices come on the overseas flights for Transatlantics etc. Example: New Orleans to London-about $300PP, Venice to New Orleans-about $400PP. These were within the last month, so current info.

It should be available as it taps into the same booking engine that all reservation systems use.  Personally, I haven't found it to be any better than booking on my own and sometimes the actual flights that I want don't show up in the system.  I tend to favor kayak.com and flights.google.com mainly because they have better options for filtering searches (e.g., number of layovers, take-off and landing times, etc.).

If the cruise was booked with a TA (MEI in my case), and the TA also books the flight, will they use Air2Sea behind the scenes to get the insurance tie-in that was mentioned earlier? Or they'll just go with whatever gets the best rate?

Asking because we did purchase the insurance for the cruise at booking, would like to only be paying one insurance charge rather than two.

If the cruise was booked with a TA (MEI in my case), and the TA also books the flight, will they use Air2Sea behind the scenes to get the insurance tie-in that was mentioned earlier? Or they'll just go with whatever gets the best rate?

Asking because we did purchase the insurance for the cruise at booking, would like to only be paying one insurance charge rather than two.

Did you buy cruise line insurance or independent insurance?  I know MEI offers both options.  I usually opt for independent insurance as it will cover more things like precruise stays and whatnot that the cruise line's insurance doesn't.

Did you buy cruise line insurance or independent insurance? I know MEI offers both options. I usually opt for independent insurance as it will cover more things like precruise stays and whatnot that the cruise line's insurance doesn't.

My invoice just says "Vacation protection plan included". No idea if that's Royal's plan or MEI's independent one. Seems to be part of the overall cruise booking notes as I see the promotions listed and the $100 OBC applied to the cabin.

My invoice just says "Vacation protection plan included". No idea if that's Royal's plan or MEI's independent one. Seems to be part of the overall cruise booking notes as I see the promotions listed and the $100 OBC applied to the cabin.

Probably Royal's.  In some cases, it is better to go with Royal's plan.  It really depends on one's individual booking and needs.