It's Official - Diamond

whitsmom

21 minutes ago, whitsmom said:

We turned Diamond during our British Isles trip 8/19-8/31 on the Jewel.  I just looked and it is posted and official.  Now I have to wait 409 days until my next cruise!

Please, please PLEASE give us some feedback from your British Isles cruise.  I've been thinking about you since August 19.  I am so disappointed that we didn't make this one !!  We should be on the Voyager Arctic Circle TA from Copenhagen right now....😪

33 minutes ago, whitsmom said:

We turned Diamond during our British Isles trip 8/19-8/31 on the Jewel.  I just looked and it is posted and official.  Now I have to wait 409 days until my next cruise!

Congrats, we just turned Diamond after our Oasis cruise in August. May 28th 2023 on Oasis again will be our first as Diamond. Again congrats!

25 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Please, please PLEASE give us some feedback from your British Isles cruise.  I've been thinking about you since August 19.  I am so disappointed that we didn't make this one !!  We should be on the Voyager Arctic Circle TA from Copenhagen right now....😪

It was amazing and wonderful.  We had perfect weather!!  We miss the Channel Islands due to the scheduling of the Locks in Amsterdam.  They have a low water issue right now and the ships have to be scheduled differently.  We got back into Amsterdam at 6 pm the night before disembarkation, we got to explore Amsterdam that night too with no set time to be back.  We went to Braveheart County and Stirling Castle in Edinburgh, Scotland; Dunrobin Castle in Iverness, Scotland (this was massive and beautiful and we also got to see a falconry demo there (which was a special treat), in Glasgow, Scotland we went to Glengoyne Distillery (bought some 18 year old whisky) and we went to the Greyabbey ruins.  We did the scenic tour Belfast Northern Ireland and walked around Donaghadee Harbour, in Cork (Cobh) Ireland we a city tour and had an Irish Coffee tasting,  in Dover England we toured Dover Castle (massive - I walked 29 flights of stairs! and we went to Canterbury Cathedral - huge and beautiful!!! and the port was in eye sight of the White Cliffs of Dover (amazing).  In Liverpool we went to Chester Catherdral and walked all around Beatle country.  You need to do this one!!!

59 minutes ago, whitsmom said:

It was amazing and wonderful.  We had perfect weather!!  We miss the Channel Islands due to the scheduling of the Locks in Amsterdam.  They have a low water issue right now and the ships have to be scheduled differently.  We got back into Amsterdam at 6 pm the night before disembarkation, we got to explore Amsterdam that night too with no set time to be back.  We went to Braveheart County and Stirling Castle in Edinburgh, Scotland; Dunrobin Castle in Iverness, Scotland (this was massive and beautiful and we also got to see a falconry demo there (which was a special treat), in Glasgow, Scotland we went to Glengoyne Distillery (bought some 18 year old whisky) and we went to the Greyabbey ruins.  We did the scenic tour Belfast Northern Ireland and walked around Donaghadee Harbour, in Cork (Cobh) Ireland we a city tour and had an Irish Coffee tasting,  in Dover England we toured Dover Castle (massive - I walked 29 flights of stairs! and we went to Canterbury Cathedral - huge and beautiful!!! and the port was in eye sight of the White Cliffs of Dover (amazing).  In Liverpool we went to Chester Catherdral and walked all around Beatle country.  You need to do this one!!!

Sounds awesome.

The only downside is you didn't get to beautiful Wales. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Excuse to come back I guess!

27 minutes ago, teddy said:

Congratulations!!!

We are 79 points after last week’s cruise….so close but yet so far 

79 points! Oh that is torture! We would have been at 79 points after our last cruise but we happen to book it when they were offering double points. We got 8 points for our 4 day Adventure cruise and 14 for our 7 day Oasis cruise. That put us over the top.