xSAILEDx Liberty of the Seas - Nov 6, 2023 - Nov 10, 2023 (4 Night Bahamas & Perfect Day Cruise)

Just booked this to celebrate our 44th anniversary (Nov 3).  Did this cruise in 2021, skipping 2022 (heading to Tucson for a wedding), so hoping this is going to become our yearly celebration!  Long way off...but still looking forward to it 😍.

Edited on January 3, 2023:  I switched from the Oasis (Nov 1-5) to Liberty (Nov 6-10) due to our July 28 Oasis Family Cruise.  Wanted a different ship and prefer FLL to Miami.  

So last month…right after posting that I am on this cruise…I made yet another switch!  Prices for Independence (same dates but going to Labadee) were priced quite low so I cancelled Liberty and booked Indy!  Still in a JS and still haven’t told my hubby!  😂 

Hope you have an awesome time on this trip!  

• PPPJJ-GCVAB changed the title to Liberty of the Seas - Nov 6, 2023 - Nov 10, 2023 (4 Night Bahamas & Perfect Day Cruise)
  • 1 month later...

I still haven’t told my husband about this one 🤫 and haven’t decided when to let him actually know about it!  I booked a JS to get double points so I will reach Emerald while on this cruise.  💚✅. I might even try for a RU since I never get the chance because we typically cruise with family or friends.  This time it’s just the two of us!

16 minutes ago, PPPJJ-GCVAB said:

I still haven’t told my husband about this one 🤫 and haven’t decided when to let him actually know about it!  I booked a JS to get double points so I will reach Emerald while on this cruise.  💚✅. I might even try for a RU since I never get the chance because we typically cruise with family or friends.  This time it’s just the two of us!

I booked two cruises on Celebrity and haven't told hubby. I am waiting for the right moment.  He paid my credit card down so I won't use his. So I am thinking he wanted me to book cruises.

Edited by Sweety
Spelling.

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Liberty of the Seas - Nov 6, 2023 - Nov 10, 2023 (4 Night Bahamas & Perfect Day Cruise)