xSAILEDx Allure of the Seas - Mar 12, 2023 - Mar 19, 2023 (7 Night Western Caribbean Cruise)

Kris10May

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • AshleyDillo changed the title to Allure of the Seas - Mar 12, 2023 - Mar 19, 2023 (7 Night Western Caribbean Cruise)
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Mrs. and I are going with our two sons, 12 and 13.  After sailing Liberty for every spring break since 2017, we are definitely looking forward to an Oasis class ship!  It's too bad it doesn't have water slides (yet).. but there are plenty of new and interesting activities to check out.  We've booked every activity... and we like hanging out playing trivia, bingo, and watching karaoke.

This will also be the first time we're foregoing the ultimate drink package.  I certainly get my money's worth, but my wife gets drink fatigued on these 7-nighters, understandably.  Still, I'm nervous that I'll be too cheap and worried about the sky-high drink prices the whole time.

For another first, we have adjoining Central Park balcony rooms.  The countdown is well underway!

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Allure of the Seas - Mar 12, 2023 - Mar 19, 2023 (7 Night Western Caribbean Cruise)