Uploading Covid Vaccination info on a 9/11 sailing

Bob Burd

We have been on 3 cruises this year and we had to upload our vaccination info.  We have a cruise on 9/11. I received the sailing checklist email today and it mentions to make sure you upload the vaccination doc.   I've looked multiple times the past 2 weeks on both the online and the smartphone app and I do not see where they ask for that or to upload.  Is it not needed anymore since it's past the Sept 5th date where everything after that date and that the cruise is less than 10 days?  I don't want to arrive at the terminal and find out I messed up. 

You are correct that they have removed the upload option from the check in functions. 

I just received my sailing check list for 10 Sep and it also states the "upload".  My best guess is Royal has not followed up on all their documentation to insure that it conforms with the latest fast moving requirements.

When you check in now you only answer 3 Health questions.  1. Are you vacinated?  2. Have you received booster?  3. Are you 26 week pregnant?

To be honest i do not believe that you have to have your vaccination card to check in any more,  I think it is self attestation.   Now I'm still taking mine, but will not be presenting it unless forced to.

With the easy to cheat test for unVaxed to board, I don't see much card use in the future.  This is all just my opinion until after I sail on the 10th and know for sure. 

Just glad to not be testing!!

erroneously

17 minutes ago, Pooch said:

Forced to??  Is it a top secret document???

Guess I meant I'm not going to volunteer it, ie will not have it in hand along with my Passport as in past sailings.

But yes it must be "Top Secret" you know like when they first said we'd have to show it and the UN-informed claimed erroneously that it was a HIPAA violation.

Anyway after many sailing having to have it, I'll still be carrying it for a while yet.