Getting the Key?

mike2608

I will be on the Symphony OTS next late February and am wondering if the Key at $30.99 per guest/day is worth it $433.86. I have the Voom Surf internet right now at $16.99 but for only one person $118.93, if I choose to get the Key I would subtract that $118.93 from $433.86 and with the Key I would get the Voom Surf plus Stream for both of us along with the other amenities from this package. I know every person has their own types of preferences I just wanted everyone's opinion if I should get this package. Thanks and happy cruising.🙂

5 hours ago, triton said:

With the Key can I skip the luggage porter outside and just take my 1 bag per person to the Key luggage drop?

I think the program allows a maximum of 2 pieces and a max weight of 25 lbs.  You'll also have those size restrictions SpeedNoodles mentions.

22 hours ago, mike2608 said:

I will be on the Symphony OTS next late February and am wondering if the Key at $30.99 per guest/day is worth it $433.86. I have the Voom Surf internet right now at $16.99 but for only one person $118.93, if I choose to get the Key I would subtract that $118.93 from $433.86 and with the Key I would get the Voom Surf plus Stream for both of us along with the other amenities from this package. I know every person has their own types of preferences I just wanted everyone's opinion if I should get this package. Thanks and happy cruising.🙂

My wife and I share use of the Internet package, so there isn't any point to paying for the Key.  (One device at a time is enough for us.) It really depends on your lifestyle while cruising, and others have pointed out possible sale prices.

50 minutes ago, ChessE4 said:

My wife and I share use of the Internet package, so there isn't any point to paying for the Key.  (One device at a time is enough for us.) It really depends on your lifestyle while cruising, and others have pointed out possible sale prices.

that is the main point, were both of you going to buy an individual internet package instead of one package for 2 devices.

I just checked all of my 18 booked cruises and the only one with any price drop were the close in 2 in Oct.  where the key price is lower that Voom, but only advantageous if you're sailing Solo