Cost of bottled water

Done

We are now D+ with 5 bar drinks for each of us each day.  We have always bought the Deluxe drink package but now I doubt we will.  We will get 4 bottles of water to start the cruise with.   We can certainly drink tap water in our cabin but not available when off the ship.  I think a 24 pack bought through planner will get us through the 7 day cruise.  We also have $250 OBC to cover any bar drinks (like wine at dinner) above and beyond the drink vouchers.

15 minutes ago, Toby said:

We are now D+ with 5 bar drinks for each of us each day.  We have always bought the Deluxe drink package but now I doubt we will.  We will get 4 bottles of water to start the cruise with.   We can certainly drink tap water in our cabin but not available when off the ship.  I think a 24 pack bought through planner will get us through the 7 day cruise.  We also have $250 OBC to cover any bar drinks (like wine at dinner) above and beyond the drink vouchers.

Currently the 12 bottles/cans of water is on sale @ $11.99 with tax is $14.14 and 24 bottles/can is @ $16.99 with tax $20.04.