Room key for child in another cabin

Sydnie

My child (age 11) is staying in a different cabin with his father. We won't have him carry around his own seapass card (he's not the most responsible child, lol) and wondering if Royal would give me an extra copy of his card or room key so that I could access his room if needed? I've seen a lot of families use multiple cabins on here so wondering how this is handled. Thanks!

47 minutes ago, Xaa said:

If he's not carrying his sea pass, wouldn't you already have it?  

I bet he could handle it though with a lanyard.

Bill

His dad will have his card. We are a blended family (his dad is my ex) so we won't always be together for me to have access 🙂 We are considering a lanyard but he literally loses his glasses that are supposed to stay on his face... so not sure how trusting I am, haha!

The father may have to ask for the "room key only" pass. It is basically a blank card with access. Cannot be used for any other purpose. Give the kid his Seapass on a lanyard. Worse case, Seapass only has the last three room digits. If a Seapass is lost, Customer Service will give new ones out with a new code.

25 minutes ago, Sydnie said:

His dad will have his card. We are a blended family (his dad is my ex) so we won't always be together for me to have access 🙂 We are considering a lanyard but he literally loses his glasses that are supposed to stay on his face... so not sure how trusting I am, haha!

Makes sense.  I have an 11 year old who can't keep track of his shoes from the door to his room....