What is your dream Royal Caribbean cruise

Matt

My dream cruise would be on the 12 night Quantum of the Seas January 11, 2015 to the Southern Caribbean. I've always wanted to go to the Southern Caribbean, but really no larger ships go there. It is amazing to spend a lot of time on ships that have a lot to do and to be on a new ship. Love watching people be envious over what your ship looks like! ;) 

Having been on Oasis, it is amazing to see how curious everyone was about the ship. Even though they picked a different cruise line, they still wanted to check out and see all that Oasis had to offer.  

My wife was telling me her dream cruise to take with Royal Caribbean is the 14 night Panama Canal crossing cruise. What cruise would you love to take one day?

One of my favorite cruises I took in 2005 onboard the Radiance of the seas from Miami to San Diego, I would love to sail around the world on a voyager class ship someday. :)

A couple of weeks doing all the Med cruises sound perfect to me. East Med, West Med, Holy land

We went on an East Med with a large group of Wine lovers and the owner of a local winery, had some special winery trips and other fun stuff on board. My all time favorite cruise so far!

As for dream cruise...Panama, Australia,...I just love cruising!! 

We went on an East Med with a large group of Wine lovers and the owner of a local winery, had some special winery trips and other fun stuff on board. My all time favorite cruise so far!

As for dream cruise...Panama, Australia,...I just love cruising!! 

Wow that does sound like a lot of fun.  East Med seems more interesting to me than West Med

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

Getting to do mine in 2020. B2B from Sydney to South Pacific and New Zealand on Radiance with 6 night precruise in Sydney. Would love to see RC come up with a cruise like MSC's Grand Voyage that sails from Dubai->Cochin->Singapore->Hong Kong. What's extra nice is they overnight in those stops for extended exploration of each area.

On 8/17/2013 at 4:39 PM, Matt said:

My wife was telling me her dream cruise to take with Royal Caribbean is the 14 night Panama Canal crossing cruise. What cruise would you love to take one day?

I've been looking at the Panama Canal sailing myself - 16-Night Fort Lauderdale to San Diego.  I wish they had a closed loop one like Carnival's

Besides the one that never ends....

...perhaps one that starts in St. Petersburg, Russia, and hits all the cool ports in Scandinavia and Europe, then continues into the Med in a semi-circle ending in Alexandria.

I figure 2 months would be cool...

Wow...someone resurrected an old thread...

My dream cruise would be any cruise in Star Class (that dream is coming true really soon) followed by South Pacific cruise (I don't even know if Royal does those), South America (Royal definitely doesn't do those), Hawaii, Panama, and a Transatlantic on Oasis class.  My wish list is pretty long ?

On 8/22/2013 at 8:53 AM, Julie said:

Panama canal sounds like a great cruise to do someday

This cruise is on our bucket list to do as well, but the price has to drop before we even think about it. Everyone i've ever met has said that this cruise is the cruise you have to have a balcony on to really enjoy it.  Problem is the prices are crazy...$7700 is the cheapest I've seen for a balcony with 2 people, that's insane.