Ft. Lauderdale Hotels To Stay in Prior to Embarkation

Ben

I am departing on Harmony of the Seas March 25, 2017. I arrive a day prior per RCCI recommendation. Anybody have a hotel recommendation that is close to the port, reasonably priced (trying to stay at or under $150), and provides transportation to/from FLL and/or Harmony of the Seas embarkation port?

Any ideas would be much appreciated! 

I've stayed at Embassy Suites, Renaissance, Hilton, Hyatt, and HI express on 17th.  This time of year they are all pricey.  HI express really wasn't any cheaper the time I used it, just chose because I hadn't stayed before.  

That said as Waaaytooo pointed out, anything at $150 in the 17th corridor would be a rare find this time of year.  If its showing online as mworkman said I would jump on it.

All are within walking distance to shops and eateries (well, Hyatt is across the drawbridge) and I have have no issues with any of them.

All offer/arrange shuttle to the pier, return is usually on you.

My opinion:

Embassy Suites - best rooms but not good parking if leaving a car.

Renaissance - second best rooms and second best parking if leaving a car.

Hilton - good rooms, low rise section older and a bit cheaper, best grounds and best parking if leaving a car.

Hyatt - good rooms, low rise section older and a bit cheaper, second best grounds, long walk over the bridge to shops and eats, so-so parking if leaving a car. 

HI Express - basic HI Express quality which is good by me.  parking garage under const. right now so that may cause issues (?)  

Thanks all for the tips. I found a Candlewood Suites with free airport and cruise port shuttle for $170. Jumped on it as your replies properly convinced me that $150 was a bit too optimistic! I'm flying in so shuttles to/from the airport and Port Everglades were priority one.

First time for everything,

I just tried to like Bens post about finding a hotel and got a error message, aperently I passed my quota for likes today and wasn't allowed anymore!

Screenshot_2017-03-16-16-45-22.png

I actually get this occasionally. It still records the like in my experience even when the error message appears.

I actually get this occasionally. It still records the like in my experience even when the error message appears.

Now it works, maybe it's so many a hour or something. With me it didn't go through earlier when I got the error message.

Back to your regularly scheduled programing.

Now it works, maybe it's so many a hour or something. With me it didn't go through earlier when I got the error message.

Back to your regularly scheduled programing.

Maybe it's a Canadian thing . . . ? ;)

Could the cold weather be impacting your internet?