Chops and kids Question

IzzyB

So it says when I go under lunch for Chops that kids must eat of the kids menu, but as adults we can have unlimited entrees, right?  So I could order extra for myself and give to my kids?  I wasn't going to do any specialty, but I could do lunch for around $60 for our family, but it won't be worth it if my kids can't get steak themselves.

On 9/1/2022 at 5:49 PM, Ampurp85 said:

I believe there is a children's steak listed under the children menu.

I would want to see what kind.  Sometimes they do sirloin and then tend to overcook it making it so my kids are very meh about it.  They prefer nicer cuts and medium rare to rare which is hard to find with certain cuts at places.

36 minutes ago, IzzyB said:

Thanks everyone.  Without them listing the kids menu I don't want to even attempt that one.  So guess we will do no specialty this cruise.  I don't like how they don't list the children's menus online.

The children's menu is right at the bottom of this sample menu:

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/content/dam/royal/resources/menus/chops-grille-menu-sample.pdf

• 2 months later...

We had lunch at Chops on Oasis in October using a booking perk (free speciality dining for 2 with booking). We brought our 10 year old; expecting to be charged for just her. We ended up with no charge for her and she just ordered off the adult menu (which she preferred!). Lucky perhaps?