Question about the Deluxe Beverage Package

JAB

If I purchase the Deluxe Beverage Package, will my bill at the end of the cruise list of all my drink purchases?

I'm not a huge alcohol drinker and have never previously purchased the package, but I do like to enjoy myself on vacation. When I buy drinks individually, I am more likely to avoid getting them because it seems like I'm spending more. We are cruising on the Oasis on September 11th and I'd like to know at the end of the cruise if I made a good financial decision in buying the package, which will help me decide what to do on future cruises. 

I don't want to have to tally up individual receipts, but would be thrilled to see them listed on the bill.

So, is that information provided on the bill? TIA

You can see all of your account charges in the app. It will show you where each purchase was made, but doesn't list the specific drink and will show each transaction as $0.00. So if you are really trying to determine "value", you'll either need to keep your own list of what you actually bought or just figure an average based on what you like to drink and multiply by the number of drinks showing in your account. 

3 hours ago, JAB said:

I don't want to have to tally up individual receipts, but would be thrilled to see them listed on the bill.

FYI: If you have the DBP, you will not receive nor sign any drink receipts. As mentioned by @WesKinetic, you will be able to view each drink purchase listed in the app as Who purchased/Where at/$0.00.

Our previous Cruise Statements with a DBP (2017-Early 2020) would have a list of $0.00 beverage charges for the duration of the cruise. Both or our 2022 cruises (January & August) do not have this list, only the onboard charges made that have an actual $ amount.