xSAILEDx Anthem of the Seas - Apr 16, 2023 - Apr 23, 2023 (7 Night Bahamas & Perfect Day Cruise)

RJC

• AshleyDillo changed the title to Anthem of the Seas - Apr 16, 2023 - Apr 23, 2023 (7 Night Bahamas & Perfect Day Cruise)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This being your only post in this forum, I take what you say with a huuuuuuge grain of salt.  This will be my second time on Anthem and I'm actually bummed that there are going to be conflicts between choices of what I want to do. My first time on Anthem was a 9-night cruise that ended up being a 10-night due to a medical emergency and my husband and I had a blast.  If you're bored, that is on you, as there is plenty to do on the ship (especially if you don't have kids, which I do).  Between shows, game shows, dancing, trivia, comedians, roller skating, bumper cars, etc, there is no shortage of activities; however, it's on you to seek it out.

This will be my 35th time on the Anthem since 2015.

I love this ship! I live less than an hour from the port and cruise primarily from mid Sept through mid May.  The Anthem is perfect for sailing from the northeast during cold/chilly weather. So many climate controlled indoor venues to relax in while on the way to the warmer weather. She’s a wonderful ship!

I see that there may be a launch from the space center during our visit on Tuesday at 7:36pm. Hopefully it goes as scheduled. Seeing a launch from the ship is fantastic! Fingers crossed!🤞

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Anthem of the Seas - Apr 16, 2023 - Apr 23, 2023 (7 Night Bahamas & Perfect Day Cruise)