Maximum Cabin Power Utilization

Neesa

Clearly the older ships are lacking in electrical plugs as well as USB charging situations. Would someone here graciously share what they use for the European outlets to maximize charging things up within the cabin? Is it two straight prongs, is it two straight and one flat? 🤦‍♀️ I researched but there are so many options, all types of plugs with different versions. I want to avoid boarding and finding out the power hub I purchased was wrong and does not work. Can someone point me to a specific item that would work? 

Thanks so much! 

(I watched Danny's video about the Serenade & while I know he's 6'6" and his daughter likes to take a bath in the various tubs & I don't believe for one second he fits in that shower pod comfortably; I digress..... but he does he mention the outlets shortage in the cabins) LOL I think I like the new music he uses now though.

46 minutes ago, Neesa said:

Clearly the older ships are lacking in electrical plugs as well as USB charging situations. Would someone here graciously share what they use for the European outlets to maximize charging things up within the cabin? Is it two straight prongs, is it two straight and one flat? 🤦‍♀️ I researched but there are so many options, all types of plugs with different versions. I want to avoid boarding and finding out the power hub I purchased was wrong and does not work. Can someone point me to a specific item that would work? 

Thanks so much! 

(I watched Danny's video about the Serenade & while I know he's 6'6" and his daughter likes to take a bath in the various tubs & I don't believe for one second he fits in that shower pod comfortably; I digress..... but he does he mention the outlets shortage in the cabins) LOL I think I like the new music he uses now though.

2 Prong are the ones used on the ship.  The 3 prong is a UK plug. If you bring 2 adapters you should have no problem powering everything.

30 minutes ago, twangster said:

The one I use has 4 USB charging ports and it can be used when i travel around the world.  

image.jpeg.63f42493c019e8b353f985ed0119452b.jpeg

You simply slide out the prongs needed for whatever country you are visiting.  

What!   No link?   You are slipping Twangster.   That and I am Lazy.

• 1 month later...
On 8/31/2022 at 3:19 AM, Neesa said:

Thanks so much! 

Cheap

Easy

Almost disposable at this price 

4-Pack European Plug USB https://a.co/5GxU4wa