Cococay Beds family of 5

IzzyB

OK, so I had read from someone that it wouldn't be a big deal we have 5 since my son is only 5.  But then I read somewhere else that they are super strict and have bands and you can only get into the bed area with bands as there are attendants.  So which is it?  Is it super strict or if my 5 year old son is with us they won't blink an eye?  I mean we don't need two beds.  I understand capacity issues but my husband and I can clearly fit on the bed with our 5 year old and the two girls in the chairs.  So while 5 adults wouldn't work, with 2 adults and 3 kids it seems silly they would want us to book 2 beds.  It isn't like we are getting a free service per person or anything like specialty food or drinks.

That will be 100% up to the staff overseeing those specific beds on that specific day. You aren’t going to get an answer that will apply universally one way or another. The policy is 4, so if they enforce 4…you are out of luck. I personally think you will be OK and wouldn’t worry about it too much. They are more concerned about 5 adults being in one bed than a family of 5 with a very small child.