Suite Lounge

Mike n Ky

Got a JS on Liberty of the Seas, leaving Sunday, and saw there was a suite lounge. Last time with a JS was September before Covid on Allure and traveling with others that weren't in suites so we didn't even consider it. Was told today that you cannot get in with a JS and we were looking forward to hanging out there while luggage was being delivered and cabins opened. Does anyone know if this is true?

Currently booked in JS on our next cruises...Odyssey in January...so...wondering about those as well.

Last COVID test before cruising on Thursday...missed the exemption by one day.

11 minutes ago, Mike n Ky said:

Wait...just got another royalup...maybe I will bid 150 each and get a Grand with free internet. lol

A grand suite on Liberty won't come with free internet; that's only on Oasis and Quantum class ships. Your winning bid will get you access to the Suite Lounge and Concierge with a complimentary drinks happy hour and free room service, but not internet.

Mike in KY this is Bill from KY and we just came back from Adventure of the Seas on Saturday.  I don't know of any RCCL ship which allows JS into the suites lounge which I find confusing at best.  Many of the ships do have nice Diamond Lounges to kill some time.  The suites lounges are interesting and enjoyable and when combined with other perks is on of the reason we generally book GS.

Bill

27 minutes ago, Paid4c4 said:

Mike in KY this is Bill from KY and we just came back from Adventure of the Seas on Saturday.  I don't know of any RCCL ship which allows JS into the suites lounge which I find confusing at best.  Many of the ships do have nice Diamond Lounges to kill some time.  The suites lounges are interesting and enjoyable and when combined with other perks is on of the reason we generally book GS.

Bill

Nice to 'meet' ya Bill. We are southwest of the Vette City.

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, SLT31021 said:

I just "won" my royal up bid to a junior suite on Quantum leaving on 9/12. How do I make reservations for the Coastal Kitchen? Do I have to wait until we are onboard? Also, is CK open on embarkation day for lunch?

Howdy and congrats!

I'm pretty sure reservations for restaurants are made on board and Coastal Kitchen is part of that. As a junior suite (Sea Class) guest, you will only be able to use CK for dinner with a reservation. While CK is open for lunch on embarkation day (as well as all meals on all other days) Sea Class guests are not able to make use of CK for anything but dinner.